Please read these Program Terms & Policies ("Terms & Policies") carefully before applying for the LUVOQA Affiliate Program.
LUVOQA Affiliate Program
LUVOQA invites motivated individuals who manage, or actively participate in, a blog, website, forum, and/or social media community to apply for the LUVOQA Affiliate Program ("Affiliate Program" or "Program"). Upon admission to the Affiliate Program, you, as a registered member ("Member" or "Members"), will be able to place affiliate creatives/banners and codes/links on your blog or other web property and earn commission through referrals, when those referrals place an order at LUVOQA.
The LUVOQA Affiliate Program offers its Members a 15% commission on orders of $25 or more, and a $0.01 flat rate commission on orders of less than $25, placed within 30 days of referral.
We implement a $25 minimum because we periodically receive orders for smaller items (e.g., a lubricant/moisturizer, cleaning solution, or accessory) on which we make no more than a couple of dollars or break even. This minimum ensures that there is no loss on any order.
We send payments via PayPal on the last Friday of the month. There is no minimum commission amount required in order to prompt payment. We will pay you every month, regardless of whether the payment amount is $5, $50, $500, or more.
Our affiliate tracking platform, Refersion, offers Members a dashboard with affiliate banners, links, and real-time metrics and reporting. The Affiliate Program is free to join and easy to manage.
At LUVOQA, we believe in and strive for professionalism in the intimate product industry—integrity and transparency in all conduct. As such, we necessitate that applicants meet, and maintain, the following requirements for admission to the LUVOQA Affiliate Program:
- You agree to publicly disclose Affiliate Program membership:
- This could be as simple as a section heading that reads "Affiliates" or as detailed as a standalone disclosure page on your blog or other web property.
- The purpose of this requirement is to mitigate the risk of a perceived conflict of interest (e.g., a blogger giving an average review to an item, yet encouraging readers to buy that item via an affiliate link).
- You agree to adhere to the Society of Professional Journalists Code of Ethics in all communications—written, graphic, and audio-visual.
- You agree not to plagiarize content or violate any right of any third party, including, but not limited to, copyright.
- You agree not to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate anyone, or discriminate against anyone based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- You agree not to make statements that could be construed as libelous.
In order to assess an applicant's adherence to these requirements, we necessitate that they have 3-6 months of published content for evaluation. There is no minimum monthly session or user count required to join the Affiliate Program and we encourage new bloggers, and other web property managers and participants, to apply.
Please note that LUVOQA reserves the right to deny or terminate Affiliate Program membership, should, at our sole discretion, you fail to meet these requirements.
You must be at least 18 years old in order to apply for the Affiliate Program.
Should you be a US citizen or resident, you must fill out and submit a W-9
to us before we can send you payments. Should you be a foreign person, as this term is defined by the US federal government, you must fill out and submit a W-8BEN
to us before we can send you payments.
You may terminate your LUVOQA Affiliate Program membership at any time. In order to initiate termination of your Affiliate Program membership and arrange for final payment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission to the LUVOQA Affiliate Program does not constitute an offer of employment, and Affiliate Program membership does not constitute an employment agreement or relationship. Affiliate Program membership is at the sole discretion of NUBAIRE & COMPANY LLC dba LUVOQA, the owner and operator of the LUVOQA website.
Please note that LUVOQA may change these Program Terms & Policies at any time without notice.
Questions about these Terms & Policies may be directed to email@example.com.